How Does Termite Treatment Work?
When administered by a professional pest control expert, termite treatment works to not only eliminate active infestations but also prevent future ones.
Termite treatment requires a number of procedures to ensure an infestation is completely eliminated:
- Treatment begins with a professional pest control expert thoroughly inspecting your property for signs of termites and diagnosing the severity of infestation.
- The type(s) of termites present will be determined and, from there, the best treatment method will be determined.
- The professional will work to identify where the queen termite is located.
- Treatment will be administered to tackle the infestation.
- After treatment is applied, pest control companies will almost always follow up after treatment to make sure it was effective, and to reapply treatment where necessary.
How Does Altriset Work?
Altriset is applied to the soil around the entire perimeter of your home, providing a solid barrier of protection. Not only is Altriset lethal to termites when they ingest it, it’s also lethal by contact as well. This product is highly effective precisely because it is spread around the colony so efficiently as exposed termites come into contact with each other. Altriset can control entire populations faster and better than any other treatment, usually working in just under three months to totally wipe out an infestation.
How Does Orange Oil Work?
With the drill and treat method, a technician will apply enough XT-2000 Orange Oil to saturate the infested wood in your property. Once saturated, the orange oil will wick through the wood, getting to all of those hard to reach areas. In addition, once XT-2000 Orange Oil is exposed to termites, it’s lights out! The Hitmen Termite & Pest Control Orange Oil Treatments include a Whole Structure Guarantee. For qualifying structures, if the targeted termites return or new infestations are discovered within the 2-year guarantee period, The Hitmen Termite & Pest Control will inspect and retreat the infestation(s) at no charge.
Which Termite Treatment Works Best?
Many pest control companies agree that termiticides such as Altriset are the best possible treatment available for getting rid of termites. It starts working immediately and works up to six times faster than bait stations. Orange oil is beneficial for those looking for a reliable product that is made from a renewable resource, making it our eco-friendly option! Your local termite exterminator can help determine which treatment will work best for your unique infestation.