Orange Oil Termite Treatment
Serving North Bay and East Bay Areas
XT-2000 Orange Oil, also known as D-limonene, is an essential oil derived from orange rinds. A renewable resource and by-product of orange juice manufacturing, XT-2000 Orange Oil is a natural pesticide that the orange tree produces to protect its fruit and is commonly used in cleaning solutions, shampoos, and perfumes. It has been proven to be effective with termites. The Hitmen Termite & Pest Control is proud to use orange oil termite treatment to keep homes in the North Bay & East Bay Areas termite-free.
Does Orange Oil Work For Termites?
Is orange oil effective against termites? It may sound too good to be true, but orange oil pest control is highly effective. The orange oil termite treatment process is as follows:
- Our termite exterminators will first locate any areas of your home that are infested.
- We will then use a precise and comprehensive drill and treat method, injecting XT-2000 Orange Oil into infested walls.
- From there it will spread throughout the wood beams, eliminating termites and termite eggs on contact.
- Once the treatment is applied, your home will be left with and orange scent that will typically last 4 to 5 days.
Have pest questions?
Our experts are standing by, call now.
Benefits Of Using Orange Oil Termite Treatment
- You don’t have to move out of your home, apartment or building with our localized treatment option.
- You get guaranteed results with our 2-year full-structure warranty.
- You save time and money.
- You use a product made from a renewable resource, bringing you peace of mind
Orange Oil Pest Control FAQ
What does XT-2000 Orange Oil smell like?
Oranges, plain and simple.
How long do I smell it?
Typically 4 to 5 days.
Once they are located, how does orange oil get rid of termites?
With the drill and treat method, a technician will apply enough XT-2000 Orange Oil to saturate the infested wood member. Once saturated, the orange oil will wick through the wood, getting to all of those hard to reach areas. In addition, once XT-2000 Orange Oil is exposed to termites, it’s lights out!
What if the termites return?
The Hitmen Termite & Pest Control Orange Oil Termite Treatments include a Whole Structure Guarantee. For qualifying structures, if the targeted termites return or new infestations are discovered within the 2-year guarantee period, our team will inspect and retreat the infestation at no charge. The guarantee also includes one free inspection and treatment as necessary within the guarantee period. This guarantee is fully transferable to new owners and can also be extended beyond the original period including annual inspections and treatments.
Why Use Orange Oil Termite Control?
Bottom line, orange oil termite treatment is one of the best options for homeowners. Not only is it eco-friendly, it also is highly effective in getting rid of termites. For more information on using orange oil for termites or to set up an inspection, give our termite exterminators a call today!Back to Termite Exterminators – Control – Removal