Altriset Termite Treatment
Serving North Bay and East Bay Areas
Altriset liquid temiticide is one of the pest control industry’s best termite treatments. As a liquid termiticide, Altriset provides almost immediate and long-term residual control. The active ingredient in Altriset termiticide was scientifically formulated based on naturally occurring compounds found in bark of a South American plant known as Ryania speciosa. This is where scientists created this breakthrough termite control option. Because Altriset termite treatment is quickly dispersed throughout a colony, you can trust it will control your termite problem in three months. At The Hitmen Termite & Pest Control, we are proud to provide our customers with this industry-leading termite treatment.
How is Altriset Applied?
When professionals apply Altriset, they only need a small dose of it to control the termites, ensuring extended residual control for your home. Altriset liquid termiticide is sprayed around the entire foundation of your home, making it nearly impossible for termites to avoid when foraging toward your home to feed. When termites come in contact with Altriset, they become paralyzed within hours, stopping them from causing further damage to your home. The application of Altriset will also provide long-lasting protection throughout the surrounding soil, preventing further damage and allowing you to live termite-free. In fact, studies have shown that just one application of Altriset pest control can fully protect your home from termites for years to come.
Have pest questions?
Our experts are standing by, call now.
How Does Altriset Work?
The popular Altriset liquid termiticide delivers an efficient termite control by means of stopping further termite damage within only hours after application. It works in the following ways:
- One of The Hitmen’s termite exterminators will apply Altriset liquid termiticide in a six-inch deep trench dug around the perimeter of your property.
- Foraging termites will come into contact with Altriset termite treatment because they cannot taste or smell it. They will walk through it, ingest it, and carry it on their bodies.
- In a few hours, the mouths of the termites will become paralyzed. They will lose the ability to eat and destroy your property.
- Exposed termites interact with other termites and quickly spread Altriset liquid termiticide throughout the termite colony.
- Over time, the termites become more lethargic. They show signs of muscle paralysis and they will all eventually die off, usually within three months.
Altriset vs. Termidor
Altriset termite treatment is designed specifically for subterranean termites, making it a leading termite treatment option over Termidor. Although both of these liquid termiticides are effective, we believe Altriset pest control is the best protection against termites in our area. Altriset helps control termites at a low-use rate, which means less product is needed for termite control!
Professional Altriset Liquid Termiticide Appliers
Altriset is safe, effective, and extremely trusted in the pest control industry. As one of the leading protection options, you can trust Altriset will bring you termite-free living all year long. Contact the termite control team at The Hitmen today for a Free Quote!Back to Termite Exterminators – Control – Removal