Spider Exterminators – Control – Removal
Serving North Bay and East Bay Areas
While spiders typically prefer the outdoors, they are often found in homes and businesses throughout the North Bay and East Bay area. Not all spiders in the area are poisonous, but they can be creepy! If you have an infestation, the spider exterminators at The Hitmen can show you where they are entering your home, recommend ways to seal your home or business and provide further spider pest control tips so your building can stay spider-free.
Professional Spider Removal
The spider exterminators at The Hitmen Termite & Pest Control are experts at identifying spider infestations and devising strategies for keeping them out of your home or business. If you have spiders on your property, it’s important to call a spider extermination expert before they become an infestation, especially if the spiders might be poisonous.
When you call The Hitmen, our spider pest control specialists will:
- Identify the type of spider.
- Conduct a full property inspection that includes your yard, outbuildings, driveway, and home.
- Directly treat spider-nests outside of your foundation.
- Physically remove webs from the interior and exterior of your home.
- Seal small common entry points.
- Discreetly apply the material in unfinished basements, unused spaces, and other spider-frequented areas.
- Place sticky traps to monitor spider activity.
- Create a full spider removal report describing the treatment.
HAVE SPIDER CONTROL QUESTIONS?
Our spider removal team is standing by.
Do You Need Spider Pest Control?
Seeing a house spider here or there is normal. However, there are two types of dangerous spiders in the North and East Bay area: the black widow and the brown recluse. If you see either of these, it’s time to call the spider extermination team at The Hitmen:
- Brown recluse spider: These spiders are brown in color and have a violin-shaped spot on their dorsum.
- Black widow spider: These spiders are an “oily” black color and have a red hourglass or similar-shaped red marking on their backs.
Effective Spider Extermination
Spiders may be a beneficial part of the ecosystem by feeding on other insects, but they aren’t usually welcome in homes or businesses. The majority of spiders in the area have bodies that are built for the outdoors, and they don’t prefer living inside or around humans. However, they often come indoors when faced with extreme temperatures outside, which is why you may need spider removal. In this area, it is extra important to seal your home or business to help keep spider infestations from occurring. Regardless of the time of year, when spiders do come inside, it’s time to call a spider exterminator.