Apartment Pest Control
Serving North Bay and East Bay Areas
Hitmen Termite & Pest Control has worked to develop a special pest control program designed specifically for apartments or multifamily residences. The key to effective apartment pest control is regular maintenance, inspection, and prevention.
Hitmen Termite & Pest Control is also a huge advocate for new pest control technology, and Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is the cornerstone of our success as a company. We work together with you and your maintenance personnel to provide comprehensive, safe, and effective pest management.
Cockroach Control and Apartment Buildings
The cockroach is an infamous and difficult apartment-dwelling pest. Hitmen Termite & Pest Control addresses the big picture with cockroaches, designing a control strategy that will eliminate cockroaches throughout the building permanently.
Each unit must be inspected, key areas of the infestation identified, and then effectively treated. This approach addresses the entire cockroach population instead of the “harvest” approach found in conventional spray treatments. Hitmen Termite & Pest Control uses a proven baiting and monitoring system for advanced pest control.
Have pest questions?
Professional Multifamily Unit Pest Control
Treating individual units will do just that: only treat individual units. When you live in or own an apartment building, you need to know the entire building is being treated. Otherwise, the pests just move into the unit next door!
By choosing Hitmen Termite & Pest Control, you’ll get the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Services: Our company is fully licensed, equipped, and staffed to handle any pest control problem you have, now or in the future.
- Convenience: We save you the headaches of scheduling monthly service. Under most circumstances, we need access to your apartments only once a year.
- Resident Satisfaction: We check with you on a regular basis to see if your residents are having any problems.
- Safety and Reduced Liability: We use only the most professional baiting techniques, applying the safest possible products available. This is particularly important where the elderly reside or children live and play.
- Pricing: Our program reduces your cost, allowing us to offer the best possible pricing.
- Cash Flow: We do our complete service upfront and you have 12 months to pay for it. This improves your cash flow and makes customer satisfaction our first priority.
- Security: Our Pest Management Professionals are among the best trained in the industry. This means you receive only professional, licensed, uniformed, and security-screened technicians to work on your property.
Call us today to discuss your long-term pest control plan!Back to Residential Pest Control