Reduce Your Lawn’s Water Usage
Serving North Bay and East Bay Areas
When it comes to maintaining a healthy, growing lawn, properly watering your grass plays a significant role. Especially in California, many homeowners are rightfully wary of the amount of water used to water their lawn due to drought issues throughout the past couple of decades. Over-watering or under-watering your lawn can be detrimental to its health, which is why it’s often smart to team with a professional who can help customize a plan suited to the needs of your landscaping.
The lawn care management specialists at The Hitmen Termite & Pest Control have been keeping lawns in the North and East Bay Area looking their best in a way that is conscious of water usage.
How to Water Your Lawn Efficiently
If you want to keep your grass in pristine condition year-round, it’s important to understand how to water it properly. Three of the things you should take into consideration include:
- What type of grass you have. Certain grasses need more water than others.
- How often your lawn needs to be watered. Depending on the season, grass needs to be watered more or less frequently.
- How to configure your sprinkler and irrigation systems. Broken or clogged pipes can affect the amount of water used.
Have lawn care questions?
Our experts are standing by, call now.
Eco-Friendly Lawn Watering Service
The team at The Hitmen now provides Hydretain treatments for your lawn. Hydretain is a revolutionary new chemistry product that allows homeowners to water up to 50% less and still get great-looking grass. Here are just a few of the many benefits gained by this service:
- Minimizes drought stress
- Lowers utility bills
- Lets you void watering restriction fines
- Protects against opportunistic pests
- Extends watering intervals
- Saves time and labor
- Improves transplant success
- Eliminates localized dry spots
- Conserves precious water
Professional Lawn Watering Management
With California being so prone to drought, many cities and counties enforce water restrictions on home owners. Our Hydretain service can reduce the amount of water needed to keep your lawn green and healthy, while avoiding fines and restrictions on your water usage. For more information on how we can keep your lawn in tip-top shape and your water bill down, give us a call today!Back to Lawn, Tree, and Shrub Care