Lawn, Tree, & Shrub Care
Serving North Bay and East Bay Areas
The North and East Bay Areas have endless beautiful landscapes and gardens. Unfortunately, they are also prone to insects and diseases that can damage or kill plants and trees. The Hitmen Termite & Pest Control aims to provide year-long control of unwanted tree and lawn care issues in homes, businesses, schools, parks, and more. There is no problem too big or small for our team of lawn care management specialists!
Tree and Shrub Care Services
Northern California is home to beautiful trees and landscaping, which is why it’s so important to maintain their health! There are many diseases and pests that target trees and shrubs throughout the North and East Bay Area. Some of the common problems faced by shrubs and trees that we tackle include:
- California Oakworm: The California Oakworm (Phryganidia californica, family Dioptidae) is one of many species of caterpillars that feed on oaks. It is the most important oak-feeding caterpillar throughout its range, which extends along the coast and through the coastal mountains of California.
- Weeds and Poison Oak: The North and East Bay is home to many types of pest weeds. Poison oak, wild berries, and all types of broadleaf weeds and grasses can be controlled and prevented. Whether you’re suffering from weed issues on the ground, gravel, pavement, or throughout your landscape, our experts will customize a program to keep your yard free of weeds and poison oak!
- Sudden Oak Death: Throughout Northern California, many areas are experiencing problems with Sudden Oak Death. The Hitmen’s team of local experts utilize registered treatments for preventing and controlling the harmful disease.
Custom Solutions for Tree & Shrub Diseases
The Hitmen Termite & Pest Control tree and shrub care management specialists will carry out a detailed, on-site assessment of your property before proposing a tailored solution that will fit the unique needs of your yard. Our close relationship with suppliers ensures that we are always up-to-date with the newest, most effective products in the industry, making us the local leaders in taking care of our neighbors’ trees and shrubs.
Have tree and shrub care questions?
Our experts are standing by, call now.
Lawn Care Management
Keeping your lawn looking its best year-round is no easy feat. The Hitmen Termite & Pest Control’s tree and lawn care management specialists will thoroughly assess your property before designing a program to protect the health and longevity of your grass and landscape. Some of the lawn care services we provide include:
- Lawn Fungus & Disease Control: The moist climate in the North and East Bay Area invites many types of fungus and disease problems. Man-made environmental conditions such as over- or under-watering may contribute to these pest problems.
- Pest Prevention & Control: There are many insects that love to feed on your yard. The Hitmen Termite & Pest Control technicians can identify these pests and devise a strategy for long-term control.
- Lawn Fertilization Services: The Hitmen Termite & Pest Control have fertilizer programs for most situations. A healthy lawn protects you against many insect pests and diseases.
- Gopher & Mole Control: In addition to controlling any current gopher or mole problems you’re experiencing, we can help protect your property from future issues as well.
Lawn Treatment & Protection
As the experts in lawn care management, the team at The Hitmen is dedicated to making your lawn the envy of all your neighbors! Our trained, experienced, and trustworthy technicians promise to:
- Control hazardous and invasive plants that are a nuisance or affect health
- Eliminate harborage areas for lawn insects, mice, rats, and other pests
- Provide a cost-saving alternative by reducing the labor and equipment needs
- Improve the overall aesthetic and appearance of your lawn and landscape
Wondering how to use less water in caring for your lawn? The Hitmen now provides Hydretain treatments! Hydretain is a revolutionary new chemistry product that allows homeowners to water up to 50% less and maintain great looking plants and turf.
Whether you are wondering how to care for your lawn after it is fertilized or want to know how safe our lawn care treatments are, The Hitmen has the answers to your most commonly asked questions regarding lawn, tree, and shrub care.