Ant Exterminators – Control – Removal
Serving North Bay and East Bay Areas
The Hitmen Termite & Pest Control has been solving ant pest control issues since 1978. We know how frustrating ant problems are, which is why our ant pest control services focus on long-term prevention. Our ant exterminators specialize in ant removal and can help you identify and eradicate these pests from your property. We’ll quickly eliminate ants, show you likely spots where ants are entering your property, and recommend ways to ensure your home or business stays ant-free.
Ant Exterminator Services
Ants are the number one nuisance pest problem for property owners. If you have an ant problem, you’re almost certainly going to need the help of an ant exterminator to get rid of it! Ants can seem never-ending, and DIY or at-home ant control methods rarely get rid of your problem. If you have ant issues, our ant removal experts can help!
Common Ants in the North & East Bay Area
- Argentine Ants build massive colonies with multiple queens, and can populate entire city blocks.
- Carpenter Ants do not eat wood; prefer to nest and excavate water-damaged wood.
- Harvester Ants are famous for their seed collecting and painful stings.
- Odorous House Ants emit a rotten coconut smell and infest kitchens and pantries.
- Pharaoh Ants prefer nesting indoors, especially in commercial buildings with artificial heating.
The Importance of Ant Control
Ants cause various types of damage, depending upon the species. Carpenter ants tunnel through wood, destroying structures. Pharaoh ants and odorous house ants may transmit many diseases, such as salmonella, and a fire ant’s sting is potentially deadly to susceptible individuals. In addition to more dangerous ant species, ants are simply downright difficult to get rid of. Colonies can spread into new colonies quickly, which is why ant problems often seem never-ending. DIY ant pest control may be a temporary solution, but never provides long-term relief from ant problems.
Certified Green Ant Control
Our GreenPro designation means that we comply with the procedures and systems established by the NPMA’s GreenPro Committee to ensure that our customers receive responsible, eco-effective pest control services.
Have ant pest control questions?
Our ant removal experts are standing by, call now.
Our Ant Pest Control Process
- A thorough property inspection to identify the source of the infestation and the ant species
- Placement or application of ant control products and insecticides
- Sealing of entry points to control sources of the infestation
- A detailed ant removal report describing the treatment
- Ant control and prevention tips to avoid future infestations
Ant Exterminators You Can Trust
At The Hitmen, we know how frustrating ant problems are. Not only are they a nuisance, certain species of ants can be dangerous. Ant control is best left to the specialists if you want your ant problems gone once and for all. Our ant pest control services focus on long-term prevention, guaranteeing you ant-free living.